Registration is now open for the 24th Annual OCD Conference, taking place July 7-9, 2017, in San Francisco! You can now register online, as well as view this year’s Conference schedule, by visiting the Conference website at www.ocd2017.org.
This year the Conference program features more than 150 presentations, workshops, and evening activities, as well as nearly two-dozen support groups.
Some highlights of the 2017 program include:
- A brand new style of programming for the youngest members of our OCD community, including three days of fun and learning for elementary-aged kids, middle schoolers, and high school-aged teens. Each group will have the opportunity to explore, experience, and enjoy themselves with others their own age.
- Back by popular demand, this year’s Conference will also feature a Young Adult track, a Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) series, and OCD and Substance Use series.
- The 4th Annual Hoarding Meeting dedicated to hoarding disorder information, treatment, and research, including a pre-conference professional training session, a 2-day presentation track, and support groups.
- As with last year, the “Researchers” track will once again be a “Research to Clinical Practice“ track, bringing researchers and therapists together to begin bridging the gaps between research and treatment.
- The return of the Bilingual Program/Programa Bilingue, which transforms the Spanish Conference from years past into a fully bilingual (English-Spanish), integrated experience for the entire Conference community.
- Many special Evening Activities (including the return of OCD Pub Trivia!) and the most Support Groups we’ve ever offered, geared towards a wide variety of audiences.
- Plus, other great offerings for everyone in the OCD community, including programs for parents and families, therapists, researchers, and many more.
The Annual OCD Conference continues to be the only national event focused solely on OCD and related disorders. It is an amazing opportunity to bring together mental health professionals, individuals with OCD and their loved ones, with the goal of updating all attendees about the latest treatments, research and practice in OCD and related disorders
We would like to give a special thanks to this year’s Presenting Sponsor, Rogers Behavioral Health, for making this event possible. If you are interested in learning more about opportunities for marketing, exhibiting, and sponsorships, please click here.
To stay updated on all things related to the Conference, be sure to subscribe to the OCD Conference News & Update email list here.