Hosting an OCD event of your own?
Click here to fill out the online form and get it added to the calendar so local community members can join in!
Changing Minds 2018: Best Practices in Treatment for OCD (Ottowa, Canada)
November 3 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Hosted By: Changing Minds in collaboration with OCD Ottawa (Canada)
Date: November 3
Location: Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K1K 4S3
This full-day event brings together individuals living with OCD, their supporters, and mental health care professionals in a supportive, collaborative and interactive environment.
In addition to our Plenary Session: Advances in the Treatment of OCD Across the Lifespan, and a catered lunch with Inspirational Speaker, we have three Breakout Sessions to choose from:
- Decreasing Accommodation in the Family
- The Path to Change and Recovery
- Pharmacotherapy for the Treatment of OCD
- Treatment of Children and Youth with OCD
- Do’s and Don’ts of Implementing ERP with clients
- Values-based approaches: How to build motivation for change in the treatment of OCD
Register soon to reserve your spot!
Website for more info about the event: https://www.changingmindscanada.org/register-now-conference-2018/