Hosting an OCD event of your own?
Click here to fill out the online form and get it added to the calendar so local community members can join in!
- This event has passed.
Changing Minds 2018: Best Practices in Treatment for OCD (Ottowa, Canada)
November 3, 2018 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hosted By: Changing Minds in collaboration with OCD Ottawa (Canada)
Date: November 3
Location: Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K1K 4S3
This full-day event brings together individuals living with OCD, their supporters, and mental health care professionals in a supportive, collaborative and interactive environment.
In addition to our Plenary Session: Advances in the Treatment of OCD Across the Lifespan, and a catered lunch with Inspirational Speaker, we have three Breakout Sessions to choose from:
- Decreasing Accommodation in the Family
- The Path to Change and Recovery
- Pharmacotherapy for the Treatment of OCD
- Treatment of Children and Youth with OCD
- Do’s and Don’ts of Implementing ERP with clients
- Values-based approaches: How to build motivation for change in the treatment of OCD
Register soon to reserve your spot!
Website for more info about the event: https://www.changingmindscanada.org/register-now-conference-2018/