Click here to fill out the online form and get it added to the calendar so local community members can join in!
- This event has passed.
Loving Someone with OCD: The Seminar
October 5 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A two-hour presentation on how parents and family members can better assist their loved one suffering from OCD. Help for you and your family. Two local OCD experts will lecture on evidence-based strategies for parents and family members. We will also take questions for 30 to 45 minutes after the presentation. This presentation will help you:
1) Understand how OCD affects the family
2) Learn practical tools for coping with OCD symptoms
3) Practice compassionate limit setting
4) Help your partner recover
5) Keep your family healthy and balanced
The best part is that this life-changing, informative seminar cost only $30!