Hosting an OCD event of your own?
Click here to fill out the online form and get it added to the calendar so local community members can join in!
- This event has passed.
Navigating Life with OCD: Spotting & Working Through Triggers (Atlanta)
October 14, 2017 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Everyone is invited to join us on October 14th from 9-12pm, whether you have OCD, love someone who does, treat OCD or just want to know more about what OCD & effective treatment looks like.
Navigating Life With OCD will include:
- Interactive exhibits to help loved ones understand the experience of OCD and effective treatment
- Keynote presentation by Dr. Nathaniel Van Kirk, expert clinician and researcher at the OCD Institute in Belmont, MA
- Screening of Unstuck: A Kids’ Movie with popcorn bar
- Presentation of local, regional, and national resources and how to access them
- Community connections: connect with individuals, families, advocates, and OCD treatment providers from across Georgia