Hosting an OCD Awareness Week event of your own?
Click here to fill out the online form and get it added to the calendar so local community members can join in!
- This event has passed.
Navigating Life with OCD: Spotting & Working Through Triggers (Atlanta)
October 14 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Everyone is invited to join us on October 14th from 9-12pm, whether you have OCD, love someone who does, treat OCD or just want to know more about what OCD & effective treatment looks like.
Navigating Life With OCD will include:
- Interactive exhibits to help loved ones understand the experience of OCD and effective treatment
- Keynote presentation by Dr. Nathaniel Van Kirk, expert clinician and researcher at the OCD Institute in Belmont, MA
- Screening of Unstuck: A Kids’ Movie with popcorn bar
- Presentation of local, regional, and national resources and how to access them
- Community connections: connect with individuals, families, advocates, and OCD treatment providers from across Georgia