Anxiety Institute (Greenwich, CT)
Our sole focus is treating clients with OCD, anxiety, and related disorders. We use evidence-based techniques informed by research provided by a team with specialized training and experience to achieve superior outcomes.
Clinical services include our intensive outpatient program, custom intensive programs, targeted individual therapy, applied behavioral coaching, and support groups with treatment intensity matching the severity of symptoms. Parent-based coaching services equip caregivers to parent their anxious child more effectively and confidently.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Designed for youth and young adults struggling with moderate to severe anxiety and OCD.
Daily treatment Includes:
• Individual Therapy: Individual therapy including exposure-focused cognitive behavior therapy (CBT).
• Applied Behavioral Therapy: Exposure Coaches work with your child to practice skills and strategies learned in therapy until they become habit.
• Group Therapy: Curated curriculum focusing on bio-psycho-social experience of anxiety/OCD.
• Wellness: Clients participate in activities outside their comfort zone, bond with other clients, process intensive clinical work and learn new skills.
• Family Therapy: Coaching, consultation, and psychoeducation to ensure parent success in their critical role in recovery.
• Parent Support Group: A weekly group helps parents support their anxious child, avoid accommodating behaviors, and manage their own emotions around parenting.
Treatment of Co-occurring Disorders:
– Major Depressive Disorder