- This event has passed.
Navigating Life with OCD: Spotting & Working Through Triggers (Atlanta)
October 14, 2017 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Everyone is invited to join us on October 14th from 9-12pm, whether you have OCD, love someone who does, treat OCD or just want to know more about what OCD & effective treatment looks like.
Navigating Life With OCD will include:
- Interactive exhibits to help loved ones understand the experience of OCD and effective treatment
- Keynote presentation by Dr. Nathaniel Van Kirk, expert clinician and researcher at the OCD Institute in Belmont, MA
- Screening of Unstuck: A Kids’ Movie with popcorn bar
- Presentation of local, regional, and national resources and how to access them
- Community connections: connect with individuals, families, advocates, and OCD treatment providers from across Georgia
Check out our upcoming in-person and virtual events for all members of the OCD community.
Hosting an event of your own? Fill out this form to have it added to the calendar so community members can join in! Note: The events calendar is intended for informational purposes only. Inclusion in the IOCDF calendar is not an endorsement.
Learn more about IOCDF events, including our: