- This event has passed.
OCDAHK yoga class featuring Clare Lim from Lululemon
July 21, 2020 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Lululemon is an international athletic apparel retailer selling high quality yoga wear and products. The yoga classes will be conducted by Claire Lim, an experienced and dedicated yoga teacher. The class is open to English speaking adults and is donation based.
As you know there are several benefits of yoga.
Some of the physical benefits are:
1. Increases flexibility.
2. Increases muscle strength and tones the body.
3. Improves respiration, energy and vitality.
4. Boosts the immune system.
Mental health benefits include:
1. Increases body awareness.
2. Relieves stress and anxiety.
3. Sharpens attention, focus and concentration.
4. Calms your mind and relaxes your body.
Email Minal Mahtani <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you would like to attend.
Check out our upcoming in-person and virtual events for all members of the OCD community.
Hosting an event of your own? Fill out this form to have it added to the calendar so community members can join in! Note: The events calendar is intended for informational purposes only. Inclusion in the IOCDF calendar is not an endorsement.
Learn more about IOCDF events, including our: