This page is intended for current and past attendees of the International OCD Foundation’s Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI), only.
You will find all of the assessment materials and documents you need to prepare for the BTTI you will be attending on this page (all documents can be downloaded as PDF’s and printed out).
After you have attended the BTTI, you will be able to access this page to print out more documents as you need them. Please note that we will also be updating this page with new useful documents as we receive them.
If you have any questions about these materials, about the BTTI and your graduation status, or about anything related to the International OCD Foundation, please contact us at (617) 973-5801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Assessment Materials You May Find Useful
- BTTI Worry Management Worksheet
- BTTI Utility Analysis
- The PISA Worksheet
- Obsessional Beliefs Questionnaire Score Key
- Obsessional Beliefs Questionnaire (OBQ-44)
- Identifying Treatment-Interfering Behaviors (TIBS)
- ERP Motivator I-A- What Have I Lost To OCD
- Obsessive Concerns Checklist
- Compulsive Activities Checklist
- Response Prevention Plan
- Information seekers vs reassurance seekers