Dennis McKnight, PhD
Director of The Center for Cognitive-Behavior Therapy
Narrative of Services:
Our clinicians have a combined 30+ years of experience as Cognitive-Behavior Therapy specialists.
They utilize state-of-the-art treatments shown to be effective based on sound research.
Our practice specializes in the treatment of:
- Mood Disorders, Including Depression; Dysthymia; Bipolar I and II; and Cyclotymia
- Anxiety Disorders that include Panic Disorder; Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder; Generalized Anxiety; Social Anxiety; PTSD; and Phobias
- ADHD Evaluation, Treatment, for individuals and families
- Stressful Life Situations
- Marital Therapy and Relationship Counseling; Divorce Counseling
- Personal Growth; Self-Esteem Issues; Anger Issues
- Family Therapy; Codependency; and Blended Family Counseling
Dr. Dennis McKnight is a Ph.D Clinical Psychologist, licensed by the state of North Carolina. Dr. McKnight is a skilled Cognitive-Behavior Therapist with 25+ years of experience. He is well published in the areas of Mood Disorders, and Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. Dr. McKnight has been an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at the University of NC at Greensboro. He has been a presenter and trainer of numerous workshops for professionals and the public on topics such as Mood Disorders; Anxiety Disorders; CBT; Stress Management; and other psychology-related topics.