Shannon Weise, LCSW
Narrative of Services:
Our practice offers a warm and welcoming environment for our clients. I receive all referrals for OCD treatment for the practice as well personal referrals from community resources. My caseload is over 80% OCD treatment. My time is divided providing in-office treatment and home-visits for my clients with OCD.
My training includes the study of:
- Cognitive Therapy at the Beck Institute
- Exposure and Response Prevention for OCD at the University of Pennsylvania’s Center for the Treatment and Study Anxiety
- Attendance with continuing education credits at the 2013 Annual OCD Conference in Atlanta and the 2015 Annual OCD Conference in Boston
- Training in CBT-based treatment of hair pulling and skin picking disorders with the Trichotillomania Learning Center
- Fieldwork at Penn State Hershey Eating Disorders Program.
I have successfully treated OCD for the past 4 years.