Roberta Zatkowsky, MS, MSC, LPC, NCC

Counselor
11270 N 129th Way
Scottsdale, Arizona 85259
Email: rzat@cox.net

Narrative of Services:

75% of my practice includes OCD, Trichotillomania, & Dermatillomania clients. The other 25% of my practice involves treating trauma using EMDR, treating depression, and other anxiety disorders. I provide individual, couples, and family counseling. I have treated approximately 40 individuals with OCD using ERP (Exposure Response/Ritual Prevention), and approximately 30 patients with Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania using ComB (Comprehensive Behavioral Management). I have seen a significant increase in my patients’ success at managing their Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania following my attendance at the Advanced Professional Training Institute taught by Dr. Charles Mansueto and Dr. John Piacentini.

Training Description:

I am a graduate of the Advanced Professional Training Institute taught by Dr. Charles Mansueto and Dr. John Piacentini for treating Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania (excoriation). I have attended 5 Annual OCD conferences, attending seminars taught by the IOCDF faculty, researchers, and authors of the seminal books on OCD. I have my Independent license (LPC), and have been in private practice and hospital practice for the past 4 years.