OCD Writing Workshop
OCD Writing Workshop (8 Weeks)
Facilitator: Dr. Youngji Son (Ph.D. in Literacy)
● The purpose of this writing workshop is to provide a supportive space for individuals with OCD to share their personal narratives about their experiences with the disorder, enabling them to feel accomplished, connected, and valued among the writing club members.
● During the workshop, members will write, debrief the experience of writing, and discuss a prompt.
● You may want to read my story about the recovery from OCD with the practice of writing.
● Fee: Free
● Who: Adult with OCD
● When: Tuesdays 7-8 pm (EST)
● Where: Online via Zoom (For the link, please email the facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
● If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Youngji anytime at email@example.com