The Tic Disorders in OCD Special Interest Group includes advocates, educators, clinicians/researchers, and individuals with OCD and co-occurring Tourette Syndrome (TS) or other tic disorders (TD). Our group is designed to foster discussion, collect and disseminate educational information, and offer networking
opportunities and research insights. Our intent is to provide a supportive, informed and evidence-based space where people can gain insight, access empirically supported resources, and remain informed about this growing but under-represented population.
- Joshua Nadeau, PhD
- Erica Greenberg, MD
- Barbara Coffey, MD
- Martin Franklin, PhD
- Adam Lewin, PhD
- Carol Mathews, MD
- Joseph McGuire, PhD
- John Piacentini, PhD
- Eric Storch, PhD
- Monthly meetings in the evenings
- Quarterly leadership/planning meetings
- Bi-annual newsletter regarding upcoming events, publications and research findings of interest, study opportunities, and more!
- In-person meeting at annual IOCDF conference
- In-person meeting at annual TIC-CON
Want to Join the SIG?
This group is open to new membership. Advocates, educators, clinicians/researchers, and individuals with OCD and co-occurring Tourette Syndrome (TS) or other tic disorders...are welcome! Please fill out this interest form to receive more information on ways to get involved. If you have further questions about the SIG, please email SIGS@iocdf.org