From training and educational opportunities to networking, the IOCDF has much to offer the mental health professional community. Our professional and institutional members form a strong community of knowledgeable providers and researchers who are working to improve the lives of those affected by OCD across the US, and around the world. By becoming a member of the IOCDF, you are joining the “best of the best” in OCD treatment and research.
Annual OCD Conference
- The only national conference dedicated to OCD and related disorders. The conference is a unique opportunity for mental health professionals and researchers to learn about new research and treatment strategies, alongside patients and families.
- Membership with the IOCDF allows you to network with other professionals, improve your training and practice, and have access to a wealth of patient education information and resources.
- This section features articles on special topics related to OCD written by members of our Scientific & Clinical Advisory Board and other experts in the OCD and related disorders field.
IOCDF Training Institute
- On average, it can take an individual with OCD up to 17 years from the onset of symptoms to receive a proper diagnosis and begin receiving effective treatment. The IOCDF is committed to changing that statistic through our flagship Behavior Therapy Training (BTTI) and other training programs for professionals.
IOCDF Research Grant Program
- The IOCDF awards grants to investigators whose research focuses on the causes and treatment of OCD and related disorders. The money to fund these awards is donated by our members and friends of the Foundation. Since 1994, over $2,700,000 in research grants have been awarded.