Professional Membership with the IOCDF connects you to a community of over 2,000 professionals in OCD treatment and research. Your membership will provide you with an opportunity to network and share best practices with other professionals in the OCD and related disorders field. In addition, your membership benefits include:
A referral listing in our Resource Directory:
- Our Resource Directory is accessed by thousands of people daily and receives over 2.5 million hits a year from individuals seeking treatment for OCD and related disorders.
- The Resource Directory is searchable based on geographic location, populations served, payment options, therapy modalities, areas of specialty, and a narrative description of your training and services.
Access to continuing education (CE/CME) opportunities, including:
IOCDF Training Institute:
- Professional Members are eligible to attend the IOCDF’s Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI), an in-depth, three-day intensive training course in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT).
- BTTIs are held seven to eight times a year at different locations around the US, featuring distinguished faculty from the top educational institutes and treatment facilities in the field.
- The BTTI includes course offerings in treating pediatric OCD and an advanced forum focusing on related disorders and specialized topics, in addition to our BTTI program.
- The BTTI is just one of many training opportunities available through the IOCDF. Learn more about the IOCDF Training Institute curriculum, including webinars, online consultation groups, and discounts to attend Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy online courses.
Annual OCD Conference:
- Professional Members of the IOCDF are able to register to attend the Annual OCD Conference at a discounted rate, which includes CE/CME credit.
- The only international meeting focused solely on OCD and related disorders, the IOCDF’s Annual OCD Conference gives mental health professionals the opportunity to learn from the field’s leading experts in an engaging curriculum.
- The Conference also represents an important opportunity to network with and attend workshops from some of the world’s leading OCD researchers and clinicians.
Ability to list job openings on the IOCDF Job Board:
- Professional Members of the IOCDF are able to post job opportunities at their clinic/organization on the Job Board on the IOCDF website.
- Reach the largest community of professionals treating OCD to help fill open positions with the most eligible candidates.
Discounted access to the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders:
- IOCDF Professional Members are able to access the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders at the discounted price of $574.20 for a digital subscription (normally $638) and $108 for print (normally $125).
Subscription to our quarterly OCD Newsletter:
- In addition to receiving either a print or digital subscription to the quarterly OCD Newsletter as part of your membership, all professional members are invited to contribute articles to the newsletter about OCD treatment and research news.
Ability to recruit research study participants:
- Researchers who are professional members can also advertise for research participants in their IRB-approved studies on both on our website and in our quarterly newsletters.
Professional Membership with the IOCDF, and the associated benefits detailed above, is available to all independently licensed clinicians who pay a yearly membership fee of $150 who are interested in joining a community of professionals who treat OCD and related disorders. Membership runs on a yearly basis, starting on the date of purchase. Professionals are able to pay annually or set up a recurring membership plan to ensure they never miss a benefit!
Not yet independently licensed? Click here to learn more about our Student/Trainee Membership.
Already a Professional Member? Click here to add or update your listing in our Resource Directory
Are you an OCD therapist practicing outside of North America? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on international benefits.
In addition to the Professional Membership, the IOCDF also has an Institutional Membership Program. Institutional Members are clinics and programs in the US and around the globe that offer residential and/or intensive treatment for OCD and related disorders, are specialty outpatient clinics with a large staff dedicated to treating OCD, or offer low-cost treatment options through research studies.
For more information on Institutional Membership benefits and eligibility, click here.