Our office is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, Eastern Time. Please email us your questions at one of our inboxes below or call us during business hours at 617-973-5801. You can also find a lot of helpful information on our website about what OCD is, how OCD is treated, and where to find help.
Do call the IOCDF if you are looking for:
- Information about OCD, related disorders, and treatment
- Help to find a mental health professional, clinic, or support group
- Becoming an OCD Advocate in your community
- Information about our upcoming events
- Information about our professional trainings
Do not call the IOCDF if you are looking for:
- Mental health counseling
- Personal advice
- Personal advocacy
- Referrals to mental health providers
- Referrals to lawyers
- Financial assistance for treatment or issues caused by OCD and Related Disorders.
The IOCDF also does not do individual casework, legal representations or any type of individual advocacy.
The IOCDF is not a hotline, crisis line or suicide prevention line. If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, please see the resources below:
National Lifeline: The National Lifeline if you ever feel like harming yourself or ending your own life.
Crisis Text Line – Text NAMI to 741-741
Connect with a trained crisis counselor to receive free, 24/7 crisis support via text message.
International OCD Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 961029
Boston, MA 02196
Phone: (617) 973-5801
Fax: (617) 507-0495
For OCD Resources and General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Membership and Membership Benefits: email@example.com
For OCD Trainings for Mental Health Professionals: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Annual OCD Conference: email@example.com
For merchandise and orders: firstname.lastname@example.org