The OCD Newsletter is a source of news and inspiration to individuals with OCD, their loved ones, and to OCD professionals and researchers. The OCD Newsletter has something for everyone. Our regular sections include:
- From the Foundation - Updates on recent and upcoming IOCDF activities, including a "Message from the Director" by IOCDF Executive Director, Jeff Szymanski, PhD.
- From the Front Lines - Features personal stories of hope, inspiration, and overcoming adversity from those with OCD and their loved ones.
- Therapy Community - Provides the latest information and perspectives on OCD diagnosis and treatment. Updates from our Institutional Members are also included in this section.
- Research News - Includes updates from our research grant program, articles on the latest findings in OCD and related disorders research, and listings of research studies seeking participants.
- From the Affiliates - Find out what is happening in your local area by reading updates from IOCDF affiliates across the US.
Get the OCD Newsletter
Subscription to this quarterly publication is one of the many benefits of membership with the IOCDF, along with access to the OCD Newsletter Archive, which members can access below. Click here to become a member and start receiving the OCD Newsletter today!
Submit to the OCD Newsletter
Click here to learn more about contributing an article, story, poem, or artwork for possible publication in the OCD Newsletter, as well as other ways to tell your story!
Give Us Your Feedback
Take our brief survey to help us ensure that the OCD Newsletter continues to meet your needs. Take the survey now
OCD Newsletter Archive
The archive is searchable by both publication year and the topics covered in the editions. PDF downloads of every edition are accessible via the password sent out with your print or digital newsletter subscription.
*Please note that you will need to enable pop ups in your browser to download the PDFs.*