Since 1987, our OCD Newsletter has been a source of news, entertainment, and inspiration to individuals with OCD, their loved ones, and to OCD professionals and researchers. The quarterly publication is one of the many benefits of membership in the International OCD Foundation. Click here to become a member and start receiving the OCD Newsletter today!
If you are interested in contributing an article, story, poem, or artwork for possible publication in the OCD Newsletter, please send your submissions to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your submission will first be reviewed and you will then be contacted only if it has been chosen for publication in a upcoming OCD Newsletter issue. Thank you!
The OCD Newsletter has something for everyone. Our regular sections include:
- From the Foundation – This section features an update of recent and upcoming IOCDF activities as well as a “Message from the Director” by IOCDF Executive Director, Jeff Szymanski, PhD.
- From the Front Lines – Personal stories of hope, inspiration, and overcoming adversity from those with OCD and their loved ones are featured in this section each newsletter.
- Youth Corner & Organized Chaos – Our “Youth Corner” includes uplifting stories, poems, and artworks from created by children affected by OCD, while “Organized Chaos” offers readers the chance to see the world through the eyes of teens and young adults affected by OCD.
- Therapy Community – Members of our Scientific & Clinical Advisory Board and other noted OCD treatment professionals provide our readers with the latest information and perspectives into diagnosis and treatment, as well as book reviews of some of the latest OCD publications. Updates from our Institutional Members are also included in this section.
- Research News – This section includes updates from our research grant program, articles on the latest findings in OCD and related disorders research, and listings of research studies who are looking for participants.
- From the Affiliates – Find out what is happening in your local area by reading updates from IOCDF affiliates across the United States.