The OCD Newsletter is a source of news and inspiration to individuals with OCD, their loved ones, and to OCD professionals and researchers. The OCD Newsletter has something for everyone. Our regular sections include:
- From the Foundation - Updates on recent and upcoming IOCDF activities, including a "Message from the Director" by IOCDF Executive Director, Jeff Szymanski, PhD
- From the Front Lines - Features personal stories of hope, inspiration, and overcoming adversity from those with OCD and their loved ones
- Therapy Community - Provides the latest information and perspectives on OCD diagnosis and treatment. Updates from our Institutional Members are also included in this section
- Research News - Includes updates from our research grant program, articles on the latest findings in OCD and related disorders research, and listings of research studies seeking participants
- From the Affiliates - Find out what is happening in your local area by reading updates from IOCDF affiliates across the US
Subscribe to the OCD Newsletter
Digital subscription to this quarterly publication is FREE to everyone in the OCD and related disorders community, thanks to the generosity of our donors like you. Fill out the form to the right to receive your first edition of the OCD Newsletter today and receive future editions emailed as soon as they are published.
Looking to receive a hard copy subscription? Simply make a donation of any amount to the IOCDF Annual Fund and opt in to receive hard copies of the next four (4) editions mailed to you directly.
Submit to the OCD Newsletter
We welcome everyone impacted by OCD or a related disorder to contribute an article, story, poem, or artwork for possible publication in the OCD Newsletter, as well as other ways to tell your story! Learn more about sharing your story.
OCD Newsletter Archive
The archive is searchable by both publication year and the topics covered in the editions. PDF downloads of every edition are accessible going back over 30 years!
*Please note that you will need to enable pop ups in your browser to download the PDFs.*