The IOCDF Resource Directory is a free, comprehensive search engine that combines independently licensed therapists, support groups, speciality outpatient clinics and intensive treatment programs, residential programs, and other resource organizations all in one place.
By listing your individual clinical services, clinics or program details, or support group meeting information, you are helping to make more robust the only search engine focused solely on the treatment and support for OCD and related disorders, as well as co-morbid diagnoses. We accept listings from:
- Mental health professionals who treat OCD and/or related disorders
- Institutions and clinics that offer intensive treatment for OCD and related disorders
- Outpatient clinics with 3+ full time staff specializing in OCD and/or related disorders
- Supports group leaders who run groups dedicated to OCD and/or related disorders
Mental health professionals who treat OCD and related disorders
Submit a New Listing
The listing of clinical services in the online Resource Directory is a benefit of Professional Membership with the IOCDF and requires the provider to have a current, independent* mental health license in good standing. To list your services:
- Become a member and upload you license information.
- Submit your provider information to the Resource Directory. The listing will not be posted until your membership payment and license information has been received.
- If you have any questions about your membership or listing submission, please email email@example.com or call the office at (617) 973-5801.
*Therapists practicing under supervision should join the IOCDF as Student/Trainee Members and upgrade once independent licensure is obtained.
Update an Existing Listing
If you are updating a referral listing, only the name, designation, email address and the URL of your existing listing fields are required. All others are optional and you are welcome to submit just the information that needs to be updated. Once submitted, these changes will appear live on the website within 1-2 business days. If you wish to list your clinical services in the Resource Directory and are not yet a professional member, please visit www.iocdf.org/membership to join today!
Intensive treatment programs and specialty outpatient clinics
To be listed in our Resource Directory, your clinic or program must offer an intensive treatment for OCD and/or related disorders or be an outpatient clinic with 3+ full time staff dedicated to treating OCD and/or related disorders, and have a current Institutional Membership with the IOCDF.
- To learn about Institutional Membership, click here.
- To submit your membership application and Resource Directory listing, click here. The listing will not be posted until your application has been reviewed and approved and membership payment has been received.