Thank you for your interest in adding a listing to our comprehensive online Resource Directory!
We accept listings from:
- Supports group leaders who run groups dedicated to OCD and/or related disorders
- Mental health professionals who treat OCD and/or related disorders
- Institutions and clinics that offer intensive treatment for OCD and related disorders or outpatient clinics with 3+ full time staff specializing in OCD and/or related disorders
Mental health professionals who treat OCD and related disorders
The listing of clinical services in the online Resource Directory is a benefit of Professional Membership with the IOCDF and requires the provider to have a current, independent* mental health license in good standing. To list your services:
- First, become a member and upload you license information by clicking here.
- Next, click here to submit your provider information to the Resource Directory. The listing will not be posted until your membership payment and license information has been received.
- If you have any questions about your membership or listing submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (617) 973-5801.
*Therapists practicing under supervision should join the IOCDF as Student/Trainee Members and upgrade once independent licensure is obtained.
Intensive treatment programs and specialty outpatient clinics
To be listed in our Resource Directory, your clinic or program must offer an intensive treatment for OCD and/or related disorders or be an outpatient clinic with 3+ full time staff dedicated to treating OCD and/or related disorders, and have a current Institutional Membership with the IOCDF.
- To learn about Institutional Membership, click here.
- To submit your membership application and Resource Directory listing, click here. The listing will not be posted until your application has been reviewed and approved and membership payment has been received.