Archways Centre for CBT
Archways Centre for CBT is an outpatient clinic that specializes in cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT). Our OCD Clinic provides ‘gold standard’ treatment for OCD and related conditions. We offer:
- Diagnostic evaluation and opinion
- CBT formulation-based assessment
- Individualized treatment plans
- Evidence-based therapies: CBT, exposure with response prevention (ERP), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Evidence-based therapies for related and co-occurring conditions, e.g. body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), hoarding, trichotillomania, skin picking, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, PTSD
- Out-of-office exposures via virtual therapy
- Maintenance therapy and relapse prevention
- Psychoeducation for family members
- Supervision and training for early career psychologists
Archways is a private clinic with 3 seasoned psychologists who specialize in OCD. They have all worked in hospital-based programs offering groups for OCD and BFRBs.
Joanna McBride, Director of Archways, has been working with OCD, BDD and BFRBs for 20+ years. She has been an active member of IOCDF for 20+ years and is certified as a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapist by the Academy of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (ACT) and the Canadian Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (CACBT). She provides supervision in OCD assessment and treatment, and is passionate about OCD advocacy.
IOCDF Professional Members at this clinic: