Thank you for purchasing a Professional Membership with the International OCD Foundation! You will receive an emailed receipt shortly.
If you are a brand new member of the IOCDF, welcome! If you're a long-time member renewing, welcome back! Your Professional Membership makes you a part of our mission to help all those impacted by OCD and related disorders. You join thousands of others standing together to provide resources, research, and respect for the OCD community.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restriction, IOCDF staff will be working remote until further notice and membership mailings have been placed on hold (including new member packets and renewal notices). To access digital versions of the resources included in the new member packets, click the links below:
- Winter 2020 OCD Newsletter
- About the IOCDF handout
- What is OCD? Facts about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder brochure
- OCD Myths handout
- IOCDF Training Institute handout
To request a hard copy new member packet to be mailed once staff returns to the office, please email email@example.com. *For new members only*
Let you patients know about the IOCDF resources!
The IOCDF supports all individuals affected by OCD and has a wealth of resources for those living with OCD and their family members. Add the IOCDF logo to your practice's website and a link to our homepage (www.IOCDF.org) to help spread the word.
Click to logo to open up the image in a new window. Right click (or control + click on a Mac) the image and then Save Image As to download to your computer.
The IOCDF name and logo may be used only when demonstrating membership with the IOCDF and/or sharing the IOCDF website and programs as resources and must always link to the IOCDF website (www.IOCDF.org). The IOCDF name and logo may not be used to market the services of the provider or imply any accreditation or endorsement by the IOCDF.
Professional Member Benefits
Let’s take a minute to go over the benefits you are entitled to as a Professional Member:
- List your clinical services in the IOCDF Resource Directory. Submit your listing now by clicking here! If you are a renewing member who needs to update your existing listing, you may use the form above to submit your changes.
- Print or electronic subscription (PDF) to the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- Email updates from the Foundation (optional).
- Discounted registration to the Annual OCD Conference, including CE/CME credit, with the discount extending to your entire household
- Access to the members-only online OCD Newsletter Archive (current password: peaceofmind)
- Eligible to attend IOCDF’s Training Institute programs, including the Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI).
- Ability for researchers to advertise IRB-approved studies on the IOCDF website and in the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- NEW! Ability to advertise professional job opportunities on the IOCDF website. Please click here for more information.
- NEW! Discounts on print and digital subscriptions to the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access today!
As a Professional Member, you will receive a discounted registration to the Annual OCD Conference
Coming soon: Access to an invite-only professional networking platform.
Coming soon: Access to webinars and online trainings through the IOCDF Training Institute.