Thank you for purchasing a Professional Membership with the International OCD Foundation! You will receive an emailed receipt shortly.
Your Professional Membership makes you a part of our mission to help all those impacted by OCD and related disorders. You join thousands of others standing together to provide resources, research, and respect for the OCD community.
Professional Member Benefits
Let’s take a minute to go over the benefits you will now be entitled to as a Professional Member:
- List your clinical services in the IOCDF Resource Directory. Submit your listing now by clicking here!
- Print or electronic subscription (PDF) to the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- Email updates from the Foundation (optional).
- Discounted registration to the Annual OCD Conference, including CE/CME credit, with the discount extending to your entire household
- Access to the members-only online OCD Newsletter Archive
- Eligible to attend IOCDF’s Training Institute programs, including the Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI).
- Ability for researchers to advertise IRB-approved studies on the IOCDF website and in the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- NEW! Ability to advertise professional job opportunities on the IOCDF website. Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" for more information.
- NEW! Discounts on print and digital subscriptions to the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. Email "email@example.com" to get connected today!
As a professional member, you will receive a discounted registration to the Annual OCD Conference
Coming soon: Access to an invite-only professional networking platform.
Coming soon: Access to webinars and online trainings through the IOCDF Training Institute.
In the next few weeks, you’ll be receiving a new member welcome packet in the mail which will contain the most recent edition of the OCD Newsletter, a summary of all of the IOCDF Training Institute opportunities you are now eligible for, and more! We are so happy to have you as a member of our community and can’t wait to show you all the new opportunities we have available for professionals in the years to come.
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please feel free to contact Alex Bahrawy, IOCDF Community Support Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.