As part of our mission to raise awareness and understanding about OCD, the International OCD Foundation makes itself available to assist the media as they write stories and produce radio and television segments about OCD and related disorders. Our experts, national spokespeople, and media bureau members are available for interviews.
Media Contact – For all media inquiries, please contact IOCDF Director of Communications, Carly Bourne, at 617-973-5801 x 28, or email email@example.com.
- About the IOCDF – Learn more about the International OCD Foundation including its mission programs, Board of Directors, Scientific Advisory Board, and Staff.
- IOCDF Fact Sheet (PDF) – Download a quick summary of OCD and the International OCD Foundation.
- Press Releases – Catch up on the latest news and press releases from the IOCDF.
- In the News – Read or view recent news stories about OCD the International OCD Foundation and IOCDF affiliates.
- Follow @IOCDF – Stay up to date on IOCDF news via our social media feeds on Facebook and Twitter.