Maternal Mental Health Alliance: UK-wide charity and network dedicated to ensuring women and families affected by perinatal mental problems have access to high-quality comprehensive care and support. Their site includes a Resource Hub filled with guidance, toolkits, online trainings, and case studies and a list of other UK support groups for mothers and their families.
Postpartum Support International (PSI): The purpose of the organization is to increase awareness among public and professional communities about the emotional changes that women experience during pregnancy and postpartum. Their resources contain, a provider directory, certificate training, phone chat with experts, online support groups, a peer mentor program, and much more.
Moms with OCD/Anxiety Disorders Support Group: This is an online Facebook Group and a safe space for moms to vent about anxiety/panic disorders and everything related.
Maternal OCD: This is a charity co-founded by two mothers who have experienced and recovered from extreme perinatal obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Site contains resources and tools for professionals.
For individuals with perinatal OCD:
- Good Moms Have Scary Thoughts: A Healing Guide To The Secret Fears of Mothers, by Karen Kleiman and Molly McIntyre
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Anxiety Workbook: Practical Skills to Help You Overcome Anxiety, Worry, Panic Attacks, Obsessions, and Compulsions (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook), by Kevin Gyoerkoe, PsyD, Laura Miller, MD, and Pamela Wiegartz, PhD
- Dropping the Baby and Other Scary Thoughts: Breaking the Cycle of Unwanted Thoughts in Motherhood, by Karen Kleiman and Amy Wenzel
- Breathe, Mama, Breathe: 5-Minute Mindfulness for Busy Moms, by Shonda Moralis, MSW, LCSW
For families/loved ones:
- Mindful Games for Kids: 50 Fun Activities to Stay Present, Improve Concentration, and Understand Emotions, by Kristina Sargent
- ABC Mindful Me, by Christiane Engel
Fact Sheets and Articles
“From the Expert” articles:
Fact Sheets and Infographics:
Other online content: