Claire Ahern PhD (Clinical Psychology)
– Read more about me here www.ocdonline.com.au
– Our clinic sees many presenting concerns (www.melbpsych.com.au), but I supervise our OCD Interest Group to help increase therapist expertise and confidence in working with OCRD.
-Many of our referrals are from a IOCDF listed Psychiatrist in Melbourne
Any subtype of OCD. Cooccuring anxiety, ADHD, eating disorders.
– Honours and PhD dissertations examined “The Self in OCD” (Dissertations passed by current members of the IOCDF Scientific & Clinical Advisory Board)
– Post-doc examined randomised-controlled trial for Online ERP for OCD
– Run group programs for OCD, Hoarding Disorder, Perfectionism.
– Primarily working with OCD in private practice for 10+years.
– Now focusing on supervising next generation of OCD therapists, and OCD Online Group Program
I have attended cultural awareness training offered by the Australian Psychological Society. Our clinic is LGBTQI+ friendly and supports a multicultural community in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia
www.ocdonline.com.au for current information about our online group treatment for OCD