Lindsay Anderson Psy.D.

466 Southern Boulevard
Watchung, New Jersey 07069
ADA Accessible
Phone: 973-370-9944
Narrative of Services:

Caring Cove specializes in providing evidence-based treatment for children and adolescents. Approximately 55 percent of our practice is focused on treating OCD and other anxiety disorders (e.g., social phobia, selective mutism, GAD). The other 45 percent is focused on treating behavioral difficulties and symptoms associated with ADHD.

Training Description:

Completed Pediatric OCD training through IOCDF Training Institute and BTTI Cartification