Angelica Arreola LMHC, LCPC

9305 Calumet Avenue
Suite G2
Munster, Indiana 46321
ADA Accessible
Phone: 219-213-6730
Narrative of Services:

On average, approximately 60% of my current caseload is made up of adolescent clients with OCD or OC Related disorders (skin-picking, body dysmorphic disorder, etc). The remaining 40% of my caseload consists of clients being treated for anxiety, depression, or behavioral challenges

Training Description:

I was trained by the CTSA at University of Pennsylvania. In 2021 I completed their 4-day intensive workshop in ERP for OCD, as well as the 2-day follow-up training for working with the pediatric population.

Diversity Statement:

The practice is owned by a Latina woman.

Treatment Groups:

12-week SPACE groups for parents of children and adolescents with anxiety and OCD. Meeting day/times vary. Website: The fee to participate is $50/session. We are in-network with BCBS