Chad Brandt, PhD

Psychologist

Clinical Psychologist

7050 Brook Hollow West
#41070
Houston, Texas 77241
Phone: 281-692-4631

Narrative of Services:

My practice is approximately 75% OCD and OC-Spectrum disorders, with the other 25% consisting of other anxiety disorders. I specialize in providing intensive treatment for severe to extreme cases of OCD. I offer this intensive treatment in two ways: full-day sessions lasting up to a week and/or half-day sessions for 1-4 weeks. Intensive treatment is an option that allows person who are working, in school, or cannot take considerable time away from their families to get the meaningful treatment they need and get back to their lives.

I spent much of my training at community health centers focused on providing mental healthcare to under served populations including ethnic minority groups and gender/sexual identity minority groups. My focus as a therapist is to help you understand and move on from your OCD/anxiety, not to pass judgement on the basis of race, sex, or identity. I openly welcome all people who wish to reclaim their lives from anxiety and OCD.

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels (ADA accessible): Yes

Training Description:

I specialize in treating OCD and anxiety disorders using ERP, CBT, ACT, and Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) techniques. I received my Ph.D. from the University of Houston in 2017 and my graduate training focused on treatment of anxiety disorders using CBT and ACT. I completed my Post-Doctoral Fellowship at the Houston OCD Program (now the McLean OCD Institute of Houston) and continued there as a psychologist in 2018. In 2019 I completed training in the Bergen 4-Day Program for OCD. I continually attend and present at conferences and workshops about treating OCD and anxiety disorders.