Vanessa Funk LPC

4216 N. Portland Ave
Suite 208C
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
ADA Accessible
Phone: 405.245.8257
Narrative of Services:

I treat adults and adolescents in my private practice with an emphasis on treating Anxiety, OCD, and Phobias. I also treat Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors, Depression, PTSD, ADHD, and tic disorders. Around 60% of my current caseload is being treated for OCD with the remaining 40% being treated for anxiety and related disorders.

Treatment of Co-occurring Disorders:

With co-occurring depression I combine exposures for OCD and behavioral activation.

Training Description:

My training in graduate school at the University of Central Oklahoma provided me with foundational knowledge in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Exposure with Response Prevention. I started treating OCD during candidacy in 2016. Most of the continuing education I attend focuses on treating OCD through the IOCDF Annual Conference, IOCDF Training Institute, and other trainings locally.

Diversity Statement:

I offer a welcoming and affirming environment for LGBTQIA+ community.