Lisa Levine Psy.D.

Psychologist
Behavior Therapy Center of Greater Washington
11227 Lockwood Drive
Silver Spring, Maryland 20860
ADA Accessible
Phone: 301-641-3396
Narrative of Services:

I specialize in treating OCD and related disorders, and have treated hundreds of clients with these diagnoses. About 70% of my clients have OCD, while the remaining 30% include diagnoses of BDD, Panic Disorder, GAD, and phobias.

Training Description:

I have specialized in treating OCD and related disorders for the past 18 years. I have special interest in the treatment of intrusive thoughts and mental compulsions, and have given several talks at IOCDF annual conferences on these and other OCD related topics.