Sarah Levinson PhD
Dr. Levinson delights in working with children, adolescents, and young adults with OCD, OCD spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders. Her primary treatment modalities include ACT, CBT, and ERP.
Dr. Levinson has received training and supervision in CBT and ERP from multiple of the world’s leading treatment and research programs, including:
- McLean Anxiety Mastery Program/Harvard Medical School, Graduate Extern
- Center For Effective Therapy/Harvard Medical School, Graduate Extern
- Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety, University of Pennsylvania, Completed ERP Treatment for OCD Intensive Workshop
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center for Treatment and Research, Postdoctoral Fellow
- InStride Health, Staff Psychologist
Core to my values as a psychologist include providing anti-racist and identity-affirming care to all of my patients and families. I aim to collaboratively build an environment of safety, trust, and compassion to facilitate healing.