Taylor Newendorp, MA, LCPC

Counselor
6160 N. Cicero Ave.
Suite 305
Chicago, Illinois 60646

Narrative of Services:

I opened my practice, Chicago Counseling Center, with the express interest of focusing on helping individuals with OCD and Anxiety Disorders. As a result, approximately 85% of the clients we treat among our 5-person staff have a diagnosis of OCD. The remaining 15% of our clients have a diagnosis of at least one type of Anxiety Disorder, and we specialize in treating individuals who struggle with Perfectionism apart from any formal diagnosis as well.

Co-Occurring Disorders Treated: Panic Disorder (with or without Agoraphobia)
Specific Phobias
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Hypochondriasis/Health Anxiety
Social PhobiaAll treated in conjunction with OCD using CBT and ERP

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels: Yes

Training Description:

Prior to opening my own practice (Chicago Counseling Center, P.C.), I served as a therapist and clinical supervisor in The Center for Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital in Illinois. In addition, I have completed the IOCDF’s BTTI training and am a member of OCD Midwest. I have been specializing in OCD treatment for the past 7 years.