Anna Prudovski MA, C.Psych
Turning Point Psychological Services is a group practice specializing in treating OCD and anxiety disorders in adults, children, and teens.
We provide treatment in Ontario, Canada, and internationally over telehealth (except for the US). Over 85% of our clients have OCD or anxiety.
We treat OCD and OCD-related disorders: body dysmorphic disorder, hoarding, illness anxiety disorder, perfectionism, trichotillomania (hair-pulling), excoriation (skin-picking), and other BFRBs, using CBT, ERP, ACT, Metacognitive Therapy, HRT, and ComB.
We have a special interest in “pure-O” presentations (harm OCD, pOCD, hOCD, ROCD, hyperawareness/sensorimotor, existential, moral and religious scrupulosity, perinatal/postpartum, real event, false memory OCD, etc).
All our clinicians have undergone intensive, comprehensive training in the treatment of OCD and related disorders (with the emphasis on ERP, ACT, CBT, and Metacognitive Therapy).
All our therapists attend trainings and workshops and read professional literature on a regular basis and engage in numerous hours of direct clinical and peer supervision/training every month.
One of our clinic’s requirements is to stay up to date with the latest publications and research on the treatment of OCD and related disorders.
Online Therapist-Led OCD Group.
10 weekly 2-hour-long sessions.
– Discuss OCD-related topics in a safe and supportive environment.
– Establish weekly personal recovery goals.
– Practice ERP and ACT skills.
– Connect with others who understand what it’s like to live with OCD.
– Receive and provide support in between group sessions by sharing helpful resources and links, exchanging ideas about doing ERP, and encouraging each other’s progress toward the weekly goals.
– Establish a long-lasting community of people who really get it.
Cost: $850 (20 hours total, $42.5 per hour)