Stephnie M. Thomas LCPC

77 E Main St
Suite 204
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Phone: 410-236-1470
Narrative of Services:

About 80% of my clients have OCD. The other 20% have anxiety disorders. I enjoy working with adolescents as well as adults of any age, including peri- & post-natal moms with OCD or anxiety.
I have a sub specialty in treating fear of flying.

Training Description:

I have more than 25 years experience working with clients with OCD and anxiety disorders at the Anxiety & Stress Disorders Institute of Maryland. I continue to work part time at ASDI as well as in my private practice in Westminster, MD.
Training includes CBT, ERP, ACT & I-CBT for the treatment of OCD.

Diversity Statement:

I graduated from Loyola College in Md’s Pastoral Counseling program, which means that clients with religious backgrounds are comfortable bringing up spiritual issues that may affect their clinical presentation of OCD,
This includes affirming LGBTQ+ clients who are struggling to integrate who they are with their faith.

As an immigrant I have a unique perspective on what it means to be multicultural, despite being a white cis-gender heterosexual female.