Celissa Vipond RSW, MSW
We are a team of two social workers, psychologist, nurse, and a psychotherapist specializing in CBT. Celissa Vipond, RSW, MSW and Dr. Steinhart, Psy.D. C.Psych., specialize in OCD. Alpar Szotyori, RP, is able to see children who are aged 12 years or older and also specializes in anxiety disorders.
– Intensive workshop in Exposure and Response Prevention (EX/RP) for OCD through the University Pennsylvania, followed by consultation
– CBT for Anxiety Disorders (The Beck Institution)
– Several workshops through the International OCD Foundation
– CBT for Youth
– Faculty member for the Ontario Structured Psychotherapy Program and teach EX/RP
– Supervisor and consultant of CBT
We have a therapist who speaks Farsi!
– CBT with Indigenous Peoples
– Indigenous Cultural Safety Training
– Safer Spaces
– Cultural Adaptations of CBT