This special interest group was created with the purpose of addressing the significant comorbidity between eating disorders and OCD, as well as the most up-to-date research in the field, clinical implications, education, training, and the possibility for mentorship relationships. This group is open to professionals as well as community members with a similar interest or experiencing this comorbidity of symptom presentations.
- Lissette Cortes PsyD
- Katie Jeffrey, MS, RDN, CSSD, MB-EAT-QI, LDN
- Michelle Stoyell-Conti PsyD
- Kristen Roman, PsyD
- Michael Sheffield, PsyD
- Meetings once a month for members and leaders
- Presentations and panel discussions every 3 months over zoom or livestream where the topic is open to clinicians, IOCDF members, and the community as whole.
- Case consultation for practitioners working within the Eating Disorders/OCD comorbid clinical presentation
- This SIG will make a commitment to hold meetings throughout the year, and include speakers, consultation opportunities, and other clinical discussions as well as an in-person meeting at the annual conference.
- This SIG will hold monthly zoom meetings with active members and the SIG leaders, for the purpose of consultation and reviewing clinical cases. The group will also offer special topic presentations and panel discussion (zoom meeting or livestream) every 3 months, where the topic is open to clinicians, IOCDF members, and the community as whole.