This is a space for information on/for the Special Interest Group (SIG) for OCD/SUD community. This includes those with OCD/SUD, those who provide treatment, researchers, and those who are in their lives – family and friends. We share resources, work to increase awareness, and advocate for concurrent treatment. Most of all we want those with OCD & SUD to know you are not alone and recovery is possible.
Patrick McGrath PhD
Current and/or Future Initiatives:
- Monthly webinars specific to OCD/SUD with NOCD on the 2nd Monday of each month 8PM EST & 7 PM CST. Join live to have your questions answered or watch when you can on YouTube.
- We want to increase blog posts. If you’d like to write one reach out for guidelines.
- Annual meeting at the IOCDF in-person conference (time/day TBD)
- If you know of an OCD/SID resource let us know so we can add it to our website - we welcome resources and want to get the word out on new ones. Though we have a few specialized treatment options listed, the IOCDF is the best option for listing your practice.
- This group is open to new members. Please fill out the interest form to receive meeting information and updates. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com