OCD Writing Club
Facilitator: Dr. Youngji Son (Ph.D. in Literacy at The Ohio State University)
● This writing club is founded in the hope of
– helping OCDers to redirect their “OCD energy” into a mental task of writing personal narratives.
– offering a space where OCDers feel achieved, connected, and valued by writing and sharing their personal narratives about their OCD with other members.
● You may want to read my story about the recovery from OCD with the practice of writing.
● Fee: Free
● Who: Adult with OCD (with or without a formal diagnosis)
● When: Every Friday 1-2pm (EST)
● Where: Online via Google Meet (For the link, please email the facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
● If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Youngji anytime at email@example.com