A preview of the program for the 23rd Annual OCD Conference, taking place July 29-31, 2016, in Chicago is now online, and registration is now open.
Some highlights of the 2016 program include:
- A brand new presentation series focusing on OCD and Substance Use, offering talks for individuals, family members, and therapists. We are also introducing a new Research to Clinical Practice series, which will bring researchers and therapists together to begin bridging the gaps between research and treatment.
- Back by popular demand, this year’s Conference will also feature a Young Adult track, a Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) series, and a PANDAS/PANS series.
- The 4th Annual Hoarding Meeting dedicated to hoarding disorder information, treatment, and research, including a pre-conference professional training session, a 2-day presentation track, and support groups.
- The brand new Bilingual Program/Programa Bilingüe, which transforms the Spanish Conference from years past into a fully bilingual, integrated experience for the entire Conference community.
- Many special Evening Activities (including the return of Improv for Anxiety brought to you by the Second City Training Center, OCD Pub Trivia, and many more!) and Support Groups for a wide variety of audiences.
- Plus, other great offerings for everyone in the OCD community, including programs for kids and teens, parents & families, therapists & researchers, and many more.
To stay updated on all things related to the Conference, be sure to subscribe to the OCD Conference News & Update email list here.