Rogers Behavioral Health–Chicago
Since 1997, Rogers Behavioral Health has provided comprehensive, specialized OCD treatment. Today, Rogers is the largest provider of OCD services and one of the most respected in the United States. Rogers Behavioral Health–Chicago offers intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and partial hospitalization programs (PHP) for children, teens, and adults with OCD, OC-spectrum, and related anxiety disorders. PHP provides patients with six hours of treatment per day, five days a week, and IOP provides treatment three hours per day, five days per week.
These treatment options allow our caring and experienced staff to match the intensity of intervention to the severity of a patient’s disorder, ensuring that patients obtain symptom reduction. Our Parent University sessions keep family involved in their child or teen’s treatment and helps ensure a successful transition back to home life. Regular educational seminars help parents become familiar with components and terminology that children learn while at Rogers, allowing parents to become comfortable applying these principles later.
Our OCD treatment approach is based on cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) with an emphasis on exposure and response prevention (ERP). This intensive treatment plan combines medication management and evidence-based therapies in order to help patients significantly reduce their OCD symptoms to a manageable level. Rogers’ extensive history and experience treating OCD and related disorders has allowed countless individuals and their families to place their trust in our programs. Supported by the Rogers treatment experience, people coping with mental health concerns from coast to coast and internationally have created a life worth living.
IOCDF Professional Members at this clinic:
- Stephanie Eken, MD
- Rogers Behavioral Health Eating Disorder Center (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Minneapolis (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Nashville (TN)
- Rogers Behavioral Health OCD Center (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Philadelphia (PA)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–San Francisco East Bay (CA)
- Rogers Behavioral Health Child and Adolescent Centers (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
- Rogers Behavioral Health in Hinsdale (Hinsdale, IL)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Appleton (WI)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer (WI)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Madison (WI)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Oconomowoc (WI)