Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer, located in a quiet suburb of Milwaukee, serves as a perfect setting to focus on treatment. The Brown Deer Outpatient Center offers an intensive outpatient program (IOP) and partial hospitalization program (PHP) for children and adolescents with OCD, OC-spectrum, and related anxiety disorders. The intensive outpatient programs provide treatment three hours per day, four days per week. The partial hospitalization programs provide treatment 5.5 hours per day, five days per week.
Our OCD treatment approach is based on cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) with an emphasis on exposure and response prevention (ERP). This intensive treatment plan combines medication management and evidence-based therapies in order to help patients significantly reduce their OCD symptoms to a manageable level. Rogers’ extensive history and experience treating OCD and related disorders has allowed countless individuals and their families to place their trust in our programs. Supported by the Rogers treatment experience, people coping with mental health concerns from coast to coast and internationally have created a life worth living.
IOCDF Professional Members at this clinic:
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Chicago (Skokie, IL)
- Rogers Behavioral Health Eating Disorder Center (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Minneapolis (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Nashville (TN)
- Rogers Behavioral Health OCD Center (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Philadelphia (PA)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–San Francisco East Bay (CA)
- Rogers Behavioral Health Child and Adolescent Centers (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Rogers Behavioral Health–Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Appleton (WI)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Madison (WI)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital–Oconomowoc (WI)