Thank you for purchasing a Student/Trainee Membership with the International OCD Foundation! You will receive an emailed receipt shortly.
If you are a brand new member of the IOCDF, welcome! If you're a long-time member renewing, welcome back! Your Student/Trainee Membership makes you a part of our mission to help all those impacted by OCD and related disorders. You join thousands of others standing together to provide resources, research, and respect for the OCD community.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restriction, IOCDF staff will be working remote until further notice and membership mailings have been placed on hold (including new member packets and renewal notices). To access digital versions of the resources included in the new member packets, click the links below:
- Summer 2020 OCD Newsletter
- About the IOCDF handout
- What is OCD? Facts about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder brochure
- OCD Myths handout
To request a hard copy new member packet to be mailed once staff returns to the office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student/Trainee Member Benefits
Let’s take a minute to go over the benefits you are entitled to as an IOCDF Foundation Member:
- Print or emailed (PDF) subscription to the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- Email updates from the Foundation (optional).
- Discounted registration to the Annual OCD Conference — discounts also extend to those living in your immediate household.
- Access to the members-only online OCD Newsletter Archive.
- Eligibility for Annual OCD Conference Travel Awards & Scholarships with the submission of a research poster — click here for more info.
- Invitation to the Professional Mentoring & Networking Mixer at the Conference.
- COMING SOON: Access to an invite-only Student/Trainee member platform for networking and job opportunities.
For more detailed information on Student/Trainee Membership with the IOCDF, click here.
As a Student/Trainee Member, you are eligible for Annual OCD Conference Travel Awards & Scholarships with the submission of a research poster.
We are so happy to have you as a member of our community and can’t wait to show you all the new projects and initiatives we have in store for the years to come. We put on community events and programs throughout the year, create publications and educational resources, run research and donation campaigns, publish a community blog, and so much more!
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.