Thank you for purchasing a Student/Trainee Membership with the International OCD Foundation! You will receive an emailed receipt shortly.
If you are a brand new member of the IOCDF, welcome! If you're a long-time member renewing, welcome back! Your Student/Trainee Membership makes you a part of our mission to help all those impacted by OCD and related disorders. You join thousands of others standing together to provide resources, research, and respect for the OCD community.
Student/Trainee Member Benefits
Let’s take a minute to go over the benefits you are entitled to as an IOCDF Student/Trainee Member:
- NEW! Pre-licensed trainees who treat OCD and/or related disorders under supervision of an IOCDF Professional Member can now submit an application to be listed in our Resource Directory listing.
- Discounted registration to IOCDF conferences — discounts also extend to those living in your immediate household. You can use the discount code “23Member15” to save 15% off registration for the 2023 Online OCD Conference.
- Discounts on the nearly 30 on-demand webinars on a variety of topics relating to OCD using discount code OCDMember20.
- Discounts on a variety of online courses at the Massachusetts General Hospital PsychAcademy using discount code IOCDF for $25 off.
- Eligibility for Annual OCD Conference Travel Awards & Scholarships with the submission of a research poster — click here for more info.
- Access to invite-only professional mentoring and networking events at IOCDF conferences.
- Print or emailed (PDF) subscription to the quarterly OCD Newsletter.
- Email updates from the Foundation (optional).
For more detailed information on Student/Trainee Membership with the IOCDF, click here.
As a Student/Trainee Member, you are eligible for Annual OCD Conference Travel Awards & Scholarships with the submission of a research poster.
We are so happy to have you as a member of our community and can’t wait to show you all the new projects and initiatives we have in store for the years to come. We put on community events and programs throughout the year, create publications and educational resources, run research and donation campaigns, publish a community blog, and so much more!
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.