OCD SF Bay Area
OCD SF Bay Area is a community of those who suffer from, care about, and treat people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and other related disorders. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit affiliate of the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF). We are dedicated to:
- Providing information and resources about OCD, its symptoms and its treatment to people with OCD, their families, and the larger Bay Area community
- Helping make peer-to-peer support groups available to the San Francisco Bay Area OCD community
- Advocating for appropriate and affordable treatment
- Acknowledging individuals with OCD as valuable members of their communities
There are clinical studies in the Bay Area that you might consider participating in.
Board of Directors:
- Mary Weinstein, President
- Scott Granet, Treasurer
- Peter Weinstein, Secretary
- Joan Davidson, PhD
- Marisa Mazza, PsyD
- Liz McDonough
- Tim Quinn
- Patricia Zurita-Ona, PsyD
OCD SF Bay Area is pleased to announce new board members: Joan Davidson, PhD; Marisa Mazza, PsyD; Liz McDonough; Tim Quinn; and Patricia Zurita-Ono, PsyD. They are joining continuing board members Scott Granet, LCSW, Eric McClendon, Mary Weinstein, and Peter Weinstein.
This will be a busy summer, with the 1 Million Steps 4 OCD Walk to be held at the Sacramento Capitol this year on June10, 2017 (in conjunction with the IOCDF and fellow NorCal Affiliate, OCD Sacramento) and the 24th Annual OCD Conference being held July 7-9, 2017 for the first time in San Francisco at the Marriott Marquis. We hope to see you there!