Sierra Claeson MA, LMFT

Marriage and Family Therapist
760 Stillwater Rd
Suite 101
Mahtomedi, Minnesota 55115
ADA Accessible
Phone: 507-312-9455
Narrative of Services:

75% of my current caseload are being treated for OCD/related disorders. The remaining 25% are being treated with sex therapy techniques.

Training Description:

I have professionally trained in two evidenced-based treatments for OCD; Exposure and Response Prevention and Inference-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I have been specializing in OCD treatment for 2.5 years. I also have been trained in Sex Therapy and specialized in such for 4 years, prior to my work with OCD.

Diversity Statement:

I have taken multiple trainings and courses related to cultural competency.