Sahar Esfahani, PhD

Psychologist

Clinical Psychologist

6917 Arlington Road
Suite 221
Bethesda, Maryland 20871
Phone: 2408414814

Narrative of Services:

My practice offers evidence-based treatments for anxiety and related disorders. 25% of my case load includes individuals with OCD. I have one patient with BFRB (hair-pulling). The remainder (70-75%) are individuals with anxiety disorders (social anxiety, specific phobia), PTSD or Depression. I use CPT, ACT, CBTi, MI, ERP, and behavioral activation.
Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels (ADA accessible): Yes

Training Description:

I have two years of weekly individual and group clinical supervision by a former private practice clinic director at the Chicago CBT Center. I have attended several workshops through ADAA (including attending two annual conferences). I am hoping to join your clinical consultation series as well as the BTTI training this year. My prior training is in evidence based trauma treatments using PE and CPT through 5 years of training at various VA hospitals.