Kristin Kohn, LCSW

Social Worker
3420 East Shea Blvd.
Suite 188
Phoenix, Arizona 85028

Narrative of Services:

Kristin offers individual therapy to children ages 8 and up, adolescents, young adults, and adults in her practice at Thrive Therapy in Phoenix, AZ. Approximately 80% of her practice is focused on OCD treatment, while the remaining 20% is focused on anxiety disorders. Kristin uses a collaborative approach, involving family members, school staff, other treatment providers, and any other support system that may be beneficial to the person in treatment. She offers web-based therapy as needed in AZ and to those seeking treatment in IL.

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels: Yes

Training Description:

Licensed as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in both Arizona and Illinois, Kristin earned her Masters in Social Work from the University of Illinois and trained in the Center for Anxiety and OCD’s partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital in Hoffman Estates, IL. She also conducted exposure therapy (ERP) for those with anxiety and OCD at Compass Health Center in PHP and IOP. Kristin specializes in treating OCD and anxiety disorders, has experience participating in the development of OCD and anxiety based programs, and uses ERP and CBT as primary treatment methods.
T as primary treatment methods.