April Moran, MSW, LCSW-C, ACT

Social Worker
2324 West Joppa Rd
Suite 410
Lutherville, Maryland 21093

Narrative of Services:

25% of my practice is treating OCD. The other 75% are Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and Social Anxiety.

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels: No

Training Description:

I have been in private practice for over 20 years treating Anxiety Disorders. My training is through The Beck Institute and I’m a member of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. I continue supervision with a BTTI supervisor since 2016 for OCD.