Jackie Shapin, LMFT

Counselor

Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist

1934 1/4 Hillhurst Ave
Los Angeles, California 90027
Phone: 8188750879

Narrative of Services:

I provide therapy for adults with anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, co-occurring disorders, and trauma. I began training in exposure and response prevention (ERP) in 2017 and continue providing ERP as a treatment for OCD. Depending on the client’s needs, I incorporate ACT and other evidence-based therapies. Currently, my caseload includes approximately 40% of individuals with OCD receiving ERP. I offer telehealth services to individuals in California. The other 60% of my practice consists of clients with eating disorders, anxiety and trauma. EMDR therapy is another modality I practice, which significantly helps process traumatic or maladaptive experiences.

Training Description:

Providing therapeutic services since 2010
Treatment of eating disorders since 2010
Graduate of the general BTTI in 2017
Collaborate with experts at the CBT Center of Southern California
Completed ERP School for clinicians