Stacy G Smith MS, LPC

24 Godwin Ave
Suite 210
Midland Park, New Jersey 07432
Phone: 201-345-2181
Narrative of Services:

Individuals with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder make up approximately 75% of my practice, while the remaining 25% consists of patients experiencing phobias, panic disorder, and generalized and social anxiety. I take a Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy approach, including Exposure and Response Prevention, tailored to meet each individual client’s needs.

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels: Yes

Training Description:

I completed my post-graduate training through the Beck Institute, and am a Diplomate and Certified Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist through the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. I received intensive training in OCD through the Behavior Therapy Training Institute (BTTI), offered through the International OCD Foundation, and always seek to expand my knowledge by attending workshops, trainings, and conferences.