Tammy Van Linter, LCSW, LADC

Social Worker
35 Cold Spring Rd
Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067

Narrative of Services:

Our clinic sees 90 percent of clients with OCD with the other 10 percent OCD related disorders. We specialize in using a type of therapy Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) called Exposure Response Prevention Therapy which is considered the first line treatments for OCD. As an expert in the treatment of OCD. I have extensive training and my expertise speaks for itself.

Many of my clients have concurring disorders OCD and SUD, Bipolar disorder, or ADHD, Schizophrenia, Tics, and Autism. Proper Assessment, implementing the different rating scales to determine other disorders, treatment planning for each co-occurring disorder, collaboration with psychiatrist for possible medications.

Facilities accessible by clients of all mobility levels: Yes

Training Description:

I am an accomplished and highly educated professional therapist with a successful private practice. I specialize in anxiety disorders, in particular Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Utilizing evidence-based treatment for OCD, my practice specializes in using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT ERP). I have received extensive training from experts in the field. I received certification from the International Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Foundation successfully completing the BTTI Program. I completed intensive ERP training at the Center For The Treatment and Study of Anxiety where I received certification from Perelman School of medicine.

In addition, I personally have been in remission for over 20 years from OCD.