We are so excited about this conference! We are currently putting the finishing touches on the program schedule, and can’t wait to share it with all of you. In the meantime, I can tell you that we have an amazing program planned with lots of NEW offerings, including:
- A new conference track dedicated to young adults (under 30) with OCD and related disorders.
- A special hoarding program, including a conference track dedicated to hoarding disorder information, treatment, and research; a professional training opportunity on hoarding; as well as dedicated support groups for those with hoarding disorder, and their loved ones.
- A PANS/PANDAS mini-track for therapists, researchers, and families.
- Many special evening events (including the return of Ping Pong 4 OCD, plus a new icebreaker social activity for adults with OCD, and many more!)
Plus, other great offerings for everyone in the OCD community, including:
- Tons of programs for kids, teens, and families, including support groups, art therapy, and many conference workshops.
- A Spanish-language mini-track and support group.
- Our always popular Saturday Night Social.
- And many more!
So, let the countdown begin! Our full conference schedule will be available on March 11, 2013, when we open our conference registration system. Check back for updates on our conference website. To make sure you don’t miss out, call our office (617-973-5801) to make sure your membership information is up to date, or be sure to join our conference mailing list here.