You can now register for the 25th Annual OCD Conference in Washington D.C.!
The Annual OCD Conference is a one-of-a-kind event. Whether you are a mental health professional, a researcher, someone living with OCD or a related disorder, or a friend of family member, we can guarantee that you will have an enriching and unforgettable experience at the Conference.
This is because the IOCDF has spent countless years and thousands of hours planning and improving upon the Conference. Our goal is simple – to host an event that provides value and meets the needs of the entire OCD and related disorders Community.
- Learn – The Conference features more than 150 presentations and workshops. Presenters include some of the most experienced and knowledgeable clinicians and researchers in the field, as well as individuals with OCD and family members who graciously share their stories.
- Network and Find Support – The Conference includes evening activities, as well as nearly 40 support groups. So, whether you are looking to connect for professional reasons, or are looking to find support from others facing the same challenges as you, the Conference has something for everyone.
- Be Inspired – The one thing that we continue to hear is how inspiring the Conference is for attendees. By bringing together professionals, researchers, and those affected by OCD, the Conference is able to inspire and empower the community by providing greater understand of, and hope for, all of those living with OCD.The Annual OCD Conference is the only event of its kind — one which both informs and empowers the community.
The 2018 Conference website provides all of the information you need to register and begin planning your trip. Below are some quick links to help you access some key information.
- Conference Program & Schedule: Wondering what types of programs and activities the Conference includes? You can visit our website to view the 2017 Conference Schedule, as well as learn more about our pre-conference sessions, evening activities, and support groups.
- Important Dates & FAQ: Wondering about registration dates, proposal submission deadlines, or just have general questions about attending the Conference? Visit our website for a list of important dates, deadlines, and frequently asked questions.
- Hotel & Travel: Start planning your trip to Washington D.C! Beginning in March you will be able to book a room at our discounted rate at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, but for now, you can check out information on traveling to and getting around D.C.
- Testimonials from Attendees: Visit our website to view our 2017 Conference video and learn why attendees are continuing to come to the Conference year, after year.
To register, view registration rates, or learn about cost-effective ways to attend, please visit the OCD Conference website now at ocd2018.org.